Not On a Budget is written and founded by Lisa Pfeffer. After going into debt during the 2008 recession, I was able to pay off my five figure debt in less than 2 years.
Nearly 10 years later, I find myself in the same position as I once was before. I’ve accumulated more credit card debt, more student loan debt, and I’m trying to dig my way out again.
Not On A Budget was created for people, like me, who:
- Are not on a budget (but want to be)
- Are in a lot of debt
- Are struggling to live on their current income
- Are looking for new ways to save money
- Are interested in learning new ways to earn more money
- Are trying to find a side hustle
Welcome to my personal finance and lifestyle blog! I created Not On A Budget in order to help me get out of debt, improve my finances, track my monthly progress, and to help others along the way.
I currently live rent free with my stepfather in Upstate New York so that I can focus on paying off my debt, build my savings account and side hustle full-time.